Emergency Care for Adults & Children
- Abdominal Pain
- Acute Arthritis (Rheumatoid, Gout, Osteoarthritis)
- Allergic Reactions
- Blood Clots
- Chest Pain
- Heat Stroke (heat-related illnesses)
- Irregular Heart Rhythms
- Serious Infections
- Shortness of Breath (difficulty breathing)
- Tachycardia (rapid heartbeats)
- Bites and Stings (human, dog, cats, snakes, insects)
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Foreign Body Removals
- Head Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Chest Pain and Heart Attacks
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coumadin Care
- Stroke & Transient Ischemic Attacks (“mini strokes”)
- COLA Certified Stat Laboratory Testing
- CT Scan
- Advanced Cardiac and Pediatric Life Support
- Cardiac Monitoring and EKG
- Central Venous Line Insertion
- IV Medications and Fluids
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap)
- Splinting, Slings, Crutches, Ortho Boots
We offer CT Scans, X-Rays, Ultrasounds and lab testing. We make the process faster and more convenient for Outpatient services. Your physician can call or fax your testing orders over to our facility so we can give you your cash pay price prior to services being rendered.
At PFH, we treat you like family, and will always be there when you need us. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Dr Brooks was very professional. I was in a car wreck a few days ago and their team was extremely efficient and friendly. James, in xray, was very helpful and professional as well.
Excellent care from everyone – the receptionist, nurse and Dr. Brooks! We will definitely be back for any emergency needs in the future!
My sincere appreciation for all of the amazing staff who took care of me yesterday. What a blessing you to have you in our community!